Source Cooperative is a data publishing utility that allows trusted organizations and individuals to share data products using standard HTTP methods.
You can use the Source beta at beta.source.coop.
- Read our blog post about what Source is and why we’re building it.
- Watch a brief video tour of the service on YouTube.
- See our roadmap and learn how to request features on GitHub.
- If you’d like to be a beta tester, please follow our instructions to create a new account.
- You can write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Slack.